We got 6 papers accepted in #IROS22 at Kyoto! Well done to our students of the Computer Science, TU Darmstadt and our collaborators for this success!
1. “Robot Learning of Mobile Manipulation with Reachability Behavior Priors” by Snehal Jauhri Jan Peters and me accepted to RAL+IROS. Check: https://lnkd.in/esQpVmuV
2. “Graph-based Reinforcement Learning meets Mixed Integer Programs: An application to 3D robot assembly discovery” by Niklas Wilhelm Funk S. Menzenbach, Jan Peters and me. Check: https://lnkd.in/eNue6X2P
3. “Active Exploration for Robotic Manipulation” by T. Schneider, Boris Belousov, Diego Romeres Devesh Jha Jan Peters and me. Check: https://lnkd.in/ebiH5Z72
4. “Regularized Deep Signed Distance Fields for Reactive Motion Generation” by P. Liu, K. Zhang, D. Tateo, Snehal Jauhri Jan Peters and me. Check: https://lnkd.in/eEDqGGkW
5. “Learning Implicit Priors for Motion Optimization” by Alexander (Sasha) Lambert, An Thai LeJulen Urain de JesusByron BootsJan Peters and me. Check: https://lnkd.in/ebMqV6jD
6. “Monte-Carlo Robot Path Planning” by T. Dan Jan PetersJoni Pajarinen and me. Soon to be on arxiv…